Do you suffer from gas, bloating or food intolerances?
Are you afraid to eat because you’ll get an upset stomach?
I get it. It can feel like there’s a battle in your belly and that’s never fun!
When most people get sick they take hydrochloric acid or digestive enzyme supplements and hope for the best. But is that the proper solution to build your digestive fire and get rid of gas and bloating?
Unfortunately, not always.
What if I told you I had a secret to eliminate gas and bloating and that it was more therapeutic, more nourishing and more effective than supplements, pills or medicine?
Here are 6 quick and easy ways to turn up your digestive fire, turn down the gas and help your stomach feel better.
- Drink 8–12 ounces of room temperature water 15–30 minutes before each meal.
- Spice your water up by adding a pinch of salt and/black pepper. They naturally boost digestion. The best part, you can find salt and pepper on the table at every restaurant!
- Eating out? Treat yourself by ordering hot water with lemon or add a squeeze of lemon to your water as soon as you sit down. The lemon water will pre-hydrate your stomach lining that buffers stomach acid, and the lemon juice will help increase HCl production naturally.
- Order a salad with the extra virgin olive oil and vinegar (apple cider vinegar or balsamic). The oil increases bile flow from the liver and gallbladder, and the acidic vinegar will increases HCl acid production.
- Avoid snacking and give your digestive system to rest in between meals. Eat enough breakfast to get you through until lunch, make lunch your biggest meal and have a light dinner.
- Avoid cold, iced drinks. Cold drinks force your body and gut to work harder which is no bueno.