Manjistha (Rubia cordifolia) is one of Ayurveda's most popular blood purifiers that has been used for lymphatic and liver support. Most health professionals don't realize the important role of the lymphatic system, which drains the wastes from your body and controls and regulates your immune system. It is pumped through muscular contractions, so if one is sedentary, the lymphatic system will eventually become sedentary and will create toxicity in lymphatic related tissues such as the breasts, skin, joints, and muscles. Manjistha is an herb that supports the natural function of the lymphatic system allowing nutrition to feed the cells and wastes to be removed from the body in an optimal fashion. Our formula is a proven proprietary blend formulated by Dr. John Douillard D.C., C.A.P. based on over 30 years of clinical experience and thousands of years of Ayurvedic tradition.
Suggested Use: Take 1-3 caps 3x/day after meals or as directed by your health care professional.
Bottle Contains: 90 vegetarian capsules, 400 mg each
Ingredients: Organic Indian Madder Root (Manjistha), Organic Tribulus Fruit (Gokshura)
Does not contain: Yeast, gluten, corn, soy, milk, fish, animal products, binders, fillers, preservatives or artificial coloring
Taste (Rasa): Bitter, sweet, astringent
Energy (Virya): Cooling
Post-digestive quality (Vipaka): Pungent
Quality (Guna): Heavy, dry
Constitution Effect (Dosa): PK -, V+
Tissue (Dhatu): Lymph, Blood, Muscles, Bone
Channel (Srotas): Circulatory, female reproductive, excretory, bone, lymph, blood
4 Major Causes of Lymphatic Congestion
- Stress has been identified as the cause of about 80% of all chronic health issues. The chemistry of stress is degenerative and lymph congesting.
- Chronic digestive imbalances may irritate intestinal villi, which is a classic reason for lymph congestion. As the majority of the lymph in the body surrounds the gut (Gut Associated Lymphatic Tissues Ã¢€â€œ GALT), the quality of the villi are critical for proper lymph flow, detoxification, assimilation and immunity.
- Iodine deficiency is also a common cause of lymphatic congestion. Iodine protects us from a toxic environment and supports the lymph at the cellular level.
- Lack of microbial diversity in the gut allows irritation to the gut wall, resulting in GALT congestion.
Some Common Symptoms of Lymphatic Congestion
- Rings get tight on fingers
- Soreness and/or stiffness in the morning
- Feeling tired
- Bloating / Holding on to water
- Itchy skin
- Weight gain and extra belly fat
- Swollen glands
- Low immunity
- Brain fog
- Breast swelling or soreness with each cycle
- Dry skin
- Mild rash or acne
- Mild headaches
- Elevated histamine and irritation due to common environmental allergens
- Occasional constipation, diarrhea, and/or mucus in the stools