Sugar Destroyer is a formula that has been used for thousands of years to support healthy blood sugar. Gymnema sylvestre, an Ayurvedic herb from the milkweed family that is locally known as Gurmar or “sweet destroyer” and the main ingredient of Sugar Destroyer, dulls the ability of the taste buds to recognize the sweet taste, which may naturally decrease the desire for sweets. It also dulls the intestinal tract from absorbing simple sugars, which may encourage the body to use fat instead of sugar as a fuel supply. Sugar Destroyer also supports pancreatic health. Our formula is a proven proprietary blend formulated by Dr. John Douillard D.C., C.A.P. based on over 30 years of clinical experience and thousands of years of Ayurvedic tradition.
Suggested Use: Take 1 capsule 3X/day before meals or as directed by your health care professional.
Bottle Contains: 90 vegetarian capsules, 500mg each
Ingredients: Organic Gymnema Sylvestre Leaf, Organic Fenugreek Seed, Organic Cinnamon Bark, Shilajit Extract
Does not contain: Yeast, gluten, corn, soy, milk, fish, animal products, binders, filers, preservatives or artificial coloring
What Happens When Your Blood Sugar Crashes?
As common as they are, a blood sugar crash is actually a big stressor for the body, and has a cascading, domino-like effect on all the body systems that can be easily prevented. When under any kind of excessive stress – even stress due to too much exercise or a blood sugar crash – the body produces degenerative stress fighting hormones that:
- Cause the body to store fat, rather than burn it is a calm, stable source of detoxifying fuel.
- Congest the lymph, slowing down a healthy immune response and the body’s natural detox pathways.
- Trigger sugar cravings (sugar and carbs can be used by the body as fuel instead of fat, and the body can get accustomed to receiving its energy this way rather than burning its own fat).
- Blood sugars are forced to spike and fall excessively during the cycles of crave/eat.
- Pancreatic insulin and digestive enzyme production lags due to blood sugar stress.
- Blood sugars rise elevating insulin, which stores fat.
- Excessive toxic stress hormones are produced, such as cortisol, which also stores fat.
- Fat storage accelerates, both during stress and as a response to stress recovery.
- Excessive stress irritates intestinal mucosa, which compromises detoxification and nutrient fat metabolism. Reactive intestinal mucus causes bowel inflammation and Gut Associated Lymph Congestion.
- Trillions of microbes, which support immunity and most bodily functions, are damaged with a stress response.