Desire Map Workshop: food, breath + movement
For your ambition, and doubts
November 12, 2016 - Sol Alchemy Temple
Who defines your success? You do. You, only you. So, do you want to thrive or just get by? (I KNOW you want to thrive.) I’m sharing the best tips I’ve learned along the way.
Join me for a soulful, nourishing, invigorating retreat. Spend a day reconnecting with yourself through self-reflective activities, guided meditation, nourishing foods, and a breath and yoga practice that is sure to uncover how you really want to feel in your life while working towards your goals and desires.
Release limiting beliefs and discover what you want most out of your life. Based on the best-selling book The Desire Map, we get straight to the heart of the matter: How you want to feel? At the end of this workshop, you will walk away with your Core Desired Feelings and use those to guide your life decisions in your career, your body, your creativity, your relationships, and your spirit.
The Desire Map: Food, Breath + Movement Workshop begins with getting clear on what you already have in your life, what you are grateful for, and where you are dissatisfied. You’ll get clear on the root of your desire and create a map of how you want to feel in five areas of your life:
- Lifestyle & Livelihood
- Creativity & Learning
- Body & Wellness
- Relationships & Society
- Essence & Spirituality
From that place of clarity, you’ll be guided to discover and declare your core desired feelings, all while being supported in a sacred, loving environment with other soul-seekers. Every activity and exercise supports you in discovering how you truly want to feel in your life.
This is your time and place to slow down, nurture yourself alongside a small group of like minded women who want to learn to:
- Utilize seasonal eating as a deep source of healing
- Discover a breath + yoga practice that has the capacity to restructure your mind and body
- Nurture and transform yourself through the power of creating goals with soul + desire mapping
Take this opportunity to enter the holidays feeling empowered! Create the foundation to have a new year full of possibility, creativity, progress and LOVE.
Something magical happens when you begin to discover your core desired feelings:
- You remember your light, your true nature, your source — the life source that connects us all.
- You use your preferred feelings as a guidance system for making choices and for being more present and alive.
- You are able to access comfort and clarity during painful times.
- You accentuate the positive aspects of your life, while still honoring, and not invalidating, the negative parts that you want to change.